Meet Donna Martin
“I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities.”
Bob Nardelli, Former CEO Home Depot
We probably have a lot in common. I am the former owner and manager of my own successful business. Like a lot of business owners, my success did not happen overnight. I experienced the worry, stress and disappointment owning a business can create. Even when it was hard, I loved being in business. It was a perfect fit for me.
Through hard work and a lot of persistence I became a successful owner and manager who hired and retained great people, was happy with the bottom line, got to travel the world and ultimately sold the company for more than I expected. After 22 years, I became a business coach because I am driven to help owners like you get great results faster with less worry.
My coaching isn’t based on theory or experiments, but instead on real experience and meaningful training. My company was a market leader despite adversity, tough competition and difficult economic times. I did it and you can too.
Professional Retirement and Business Coach certified by:
- Retirement Options 2018
- The Retirement Project 2017
- John Maxwell Group 2015
- Professional Business Coaching Alliance 2012
- Results Coaching, The Neuroleadership Group 2010
- Associate Certified Coach International Coaching Federation
DURING MY 22 YEARS AS A CEO
- Grew my company to 60 people and $6.5 million in annual sales
- Opened five offices in a metropolitan area
- Hired more than 100 employees. Fired a few. You have to.
- Sold directly to customers, initially as the only salesman
- Developed and implemented marketing plans
- Designed and implemented systems to improve customer service and profitability
- Successfully sold the company to a Fortune 500 firm
- Remained a manager at that Fortune 500 company for five years after the sale